Thursday, June 14, 2012

"gimmie that, no-no, good girl"... (insert tail wag)



It doesn't take much to talk me into taking up furry little friends for household pets.  Once I laid eyes on this little fluffy ball of cotton, I was smitten.  The girls have been begging for a new puppy and I have had a bad case of baby fever for awhile.  So, we cured our ailments!

Maggie a.k.a Mags is a great little pup. 
She's getting use to our routine and we are trying our best to keep up with her. 
She is full of energy and loves to bite, pull, and tug on anything within paws reach. 
Our flip flops seem to be her favorite ( note post title above). 

I hope your summer is going well.  It's been sticky hot here with a mix of rain the past couple of days.  The kids have been in summer camp this week.  Vacation plan are on the horizon along with swimming lessons and other summer fun.  Daily water fun with Maggie in the kiddie pool has become the girls new way to stay cool.  It's quiet entertaining!


No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds