Wednesday, June 20, 2012

soap opera



It's been one busy summer so far and I am rather enjoying this fast paced lifestyle, although I would not want it like this all the time. It's a challenge cramming all-day smiles and laughter into a 24 hour window. lol We ventured out to our first ever soapbox derby and the kids loved it! These were adult contestants and the cars were unbelievable. I wish I could have took pictures of all of them but there were close to 100 and the crowd was so thick it was hard to even snap a few pictures here and there without getting arms and legs dangling through your subject.
Romeo is a trooper for taking his three girls out to such an event. It was hot, the walk was long and the people were...different. We did have a good time and we were able to stroll around in an outdoor fresh market after the show. That was a lovely surprise!
I hope you enjoyed Father's Day weekend with special loved dad's, granddad's, and such. It was a full but fun weekend for us but I would not have traded it for the world!





1 comment:

MoxieLisa said...

How fun does that look!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds